The Box of the Agreement
1. Bezalel made the Holy Box from acacia wood. The Box was 2 1/2 cubits long, 1 1/2 cubits wide, and 1 1/2 cubits high.
2. He covered the inside and outside of the Box with pure gold. Then he put gold trim around the Box.
3. He made four rings of gold and put them on the four corners. These rings were used for carrying the Box. There were two rings on each side.
4. Then he made the poles for carrying the Box. He used acacia wood and covered the poles with pure gold.
5. He put the poles through the rings on each side of the Box.
6. Then he made the mercy-cover from pure gold. It was 2 1/2 cubits long and 1 1/2 cubits wide.
7. Then Bezalel hammered gold to make two Cherub angels. He put the Cherub angels on each end of the mercy-cover.
8. He put one angel on one end and the other angel on the other end. The angels were joined together with the mercy-cover to make one piece.
9. The wings of the angels were spread up toward the sky. The angels covered the Box with their wings and faced each other, looking toward the mercy-cover.
The Special Table
10. Then he made the table from acacia wood. The table was 2 cubits long, 1 cubit wide, and 1 1/2 cubits high.
11. He covered it with pure gold and put gold trim around it.
12. Then he made a frame 1 handbreadth wide around the table. He put gold trim on the frame.
13. Then he made four gold rings and put them at the four corners of the table, where the four legs were.
14. He put the rings close to the frame. The rings were to hold the poles used to carry the table.
15. Then he used acacia wood to make the poles for carrying the table. He covered the poles with pure gold.
16. Then he made everything that was used on the table. He made the plates, the spoons, the bowls, and the pitchers from pure gold. The bowls and pitchers are used for pouring the drink offerings.
17. Then he made the lampstand. He used pure gold and hammered it to make the base and the shaft. Then he made flowers, buds, and petals and joined everything together into one piece.
18. The lampstand had six branches—three branches on one side and three branches on the other side.
19. Each branch had three flowers on it. These flowers were made like almond flowers with buds and petals.
20. The shaft of the lampstand had four more flowers. They were also made like almond flowers with buds and petals.
21. There were six branches—three branches coming out from each side of the shaft. And there was a flower with buds and petals below each of the three places where the branches joined the shaft.
22. The whole lampstand, with the flowers and branches, was made from pure gold. All this gold was hammered and joined together into one piece.
23. He made seven lamps for this lampstand. Then he made lamp snuffers and trays from pure gold.
24. He used 75 pounds of pure gold to make the lampstand and the things used with it.
The Altar for Burning Incense
25. He made the altar for burning incense from acacia wood. The altar was square. It was 1 cubit long, 1 cubit wide, and 2 cubits high. There were four horns on the altar. There was one horn on each corner. These horns were joined together with the altar to make one piece.
26. He covered the top, all the sides, and the horns with pure gold. Then he put gold trim around the altar.
27. He made two gold rings for the altar. He put the gold rings below the trim on each side of the altar. These gold rings held the poles for carrying the altar.
28. He made the poles from acacia wood and covered them with gold.
29. Then he made the holy anointing oil. He also made the pure, sweet-smelling incense. These things were made the same way that a perfume maker would make them.
Chapters in Exodus: